Power of Subconscious mind…Law of attraction…Is it true or myth….
Hello my friends,
But Here I am going to share my experiences and discuss regarding how I am practicing it to fulfill my wish ,although I am also beginner and learner of this but firmly conculde that
“Yes ..It really works”
“It is hidden power within all of us”
So Let’s Begin…..
First of all before going directly into it have some brief idea what it is and how it works..
It was in 2010-2011 when I came to know regarding this word and at that time I was wonder is it true? It was just introduction of law of attraction…but as pet my habit whenever I come to know something interesting I always go deep into that and do lots of research like searching on net and reading books regarding that and finding scientific approval on that..than as it said very well that “experience is your best teacher” I started practicing it and initially I didn’t get any result because I didn’t have one of the most important requisite that I need and that is belief ..yes of course you have to have faith and belief in it (faith and belief is not same remember).
I must say It was toughest phase of my life ..and as already I mentioned in my previous blog whatever happens happens for the best ..that phase taught me lots of things ..I was most receptive for anything that can change or provide me strength and God (creator) by his way gave me information on this through my best friend whom I met.
“God has so much love and worry for you than any other else” I firmly believe in this
(આકર્ષણ નો સિદ્ધાંત )
“Law of Attraction ”
It is not Millennium thought or recently Invented ..It is years and years old ..I can tell you this because I did lots of research on it and correlated some old incidents with this.
During our ancient time many gentlemen told us “Your subconscious mind has lots of power ,use it to make life worth”
Lord Shree Krushana : “अपनी मन की शक्ति को इतना जागृत करो के जो तुम चाहो वो हो “
Science of Prayer is also based on this.
It is very simple whatever you think you will achieve whether it is negative or positive
like if you Don’t want any delay or disease and if you constantly say that I don’t want to be late or I don’t want to be ill or like I don’t want to be in Stress ..actually you are attracting those things and so that’s why you have heard telling many people to you that “THINK POSITIVE”
But the bigest question is HOW?????????
First of all remember you have to develop habit to think positive in any situation.
and for that you have to do particular thing for 21 days..as it will take 21 days for any habit to develop .
1)You have to start your day from thank to god and land and sun with smile and say loudly I am very happy today ( that’s why our saints already told us to daily do morning mantra 🙂 it will create positive energy in you and just for information it is known as law of gratitude 🙂
2) Do prayer everyday morning and evening with smile on your face
3) Go for walk (if not possible just 2 min stand in balcony and observe natural scenes anything like bird ..sky..flowers .)and admire creativity of god.
4) You can make your book and write down positive thoughts and things you want to achieve daily in that book and read it at your convince.
5) If above things not going to work for you, its my advice you to stick some good wallpapers having good motivation quotes on walls of your room and on laptop and mobile wallpaper
6) Do meditation daily (start with 10 min and gradually increase your time)
7) Read good books or listen music or watch motivational videos (do whatever you love to do)
8) stand in front of mirror and look at yourself and confidently say Yes I am the best and I have pontential do anything I want
9)Avoid any kind of anger and keep away from people who constantly speak negative .
10) Before go to bed again prayer and thank to god for nice day and peaceful life.
How to Practice it
Actually you can practice at your convenient time but reason behind practicing on above timings is related to your brain waves.
there are various methods by which you can practice or apply it
1) Write down on notebook or page and read it daily loudly
2) close your eyes and visualize thing you want and feel it that you already have it
3) you can draw that thing or have picture of it and vizaulize that you got that thing
You can also combine these things with Pyravastu (Pyravastu is also interesting topic 😉 )
in which you can make own pyramid or buy it ( there are various types for that but I have started with Pyracard that is also enough or if don’t have anything of these still you can practice )
you have to rub your hand for five to 10 seconds and then put it on Pyracard or if don’t you can use small piece of paper having your wish written on it
make your own prayer start with law of
example or template:
” I really thank to my almighty god for his blessings” and then words for your wish in manner that you already got it and finish it with thank statement.
” I really thankful to almighty god for his blessings I got my admission in pg medical institute in Ahmadabad ,I am very happy and i a enjoying my life .my wife my parents are also happy and my life is beautiful and peaceful ,thank you my lord “
Affirmatively speak this at least 3 times a day and having faith in it.
Continue this you will see changes around you slowly and you feel more confident and happy.
It is really truth and not myth and I really experienced it my self in every way. don’t be frustrate or disappoint or depress remember one thing
you have power within you just utilize it and you can become author of your life .
Whatever the situation is always have faith in God and remember god planning for us is better than we can ever think.
Some recommended books to read for this
2) Power of Subconcious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy ( invest on this book it is must read book)
3) Believe in Yourself by Dr.Joseph Murphy
4) Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
4) Telepsychics by Dr.Jopseph Murphy
5) Spiritual Healing by Lois Hewitt
6) Theta Healing by Vianna Stibal ( I am reading this currently)
7) The Bhagvad Gita ( you can find lots of speeches on it .I heard Mp3 by Shree Bhupendra Bhai Pandya)
8) The shreemad Bhagvat Granth ( Again I heard MP3 as well read book by Shree Bhupendra bhai Pandya)
9) Pyramid physics
( still journey of reading such book continues…suggestion accepted om my mail id below)
Some Important Websites to visit
Some Important Videos to watch on Youtube
“Your thoughts make your life” so Think positive
I invite people to share your experiences regarding Power of Subconscious mind and Law of Attraction. I will be happy to have response. All of you can give your words with your photo via email mentioned below or SMS your name on +918200686714 will add you on whatsapp group and share your experience and I will share it on my my blog with your name and photo
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
About the author
I am a dentist as a professional. I have a keen interest in writing and reading. Currently, I am working on how to improve the overall life of people so they have a happy and satisfied life. I have done my research on psychology and explored my interest in Science of thoughts. I have written my first book on it. God's Greatest gift to you, Published on Amazon platform as Kindle E-book and Paperback also. Written so many blogs on every topic. Helping dental students in India to secure good ranks in competitive exams. Written education blog also on blogger. And My new initiative is to start to blog on WordPress to help people to improve their lives and help youth and students to have a positive attitude in life and My main goal is to prevent low age suicide incidents all over the world.